Jalsa Salana, Australia
The Annual Convention
History in the making - Huzur's Visit to Australia
Huzur's (aba) Departure from Australia
- On the 25th of April 2006, there was an air of melancholy around the Bait-Ul-Huda Mosque and wherever you turned you could see cheerless and sad faces. This was due to the fact that our beloved Huzur, Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad (aba) was leaving the shores of Australia after a very successful and blessed two weeks of his presence in the country.
- A large number of people including men, women and children from the Australian Jamaat had gathered at the Mosque to farewell Huzur (aba).
- His Holiness came out of the mission house at 10:58am. Everyone was overwhelmed with high emotions and religious slogans were raised by various members of the Jamaat. Nasirat started to sing religious poems to bid Huzur(aba) farewell.
- A couple of children presented bouquets to Huzur (aba), whereafter Chaudary Khalid Saifullah, Naib Ameer presented a souvenir to Huzur (aba) on behalf of the entire Ahmadiyya Community in Australia.
- Huzur (aba) then led silent prayers at 1am, after which he left Baitul Huda Mosque along with his entourage at 11:04am.
- Huzur (aba) arrived at the Sydney International Airport at 11:50am and he entered the VIP Lounge at 11:55am.
- His Holiness waited in the 'Horrie Miller Room' inside the VIP Lounge for a short while before boarding the plane. Some members of Huzur's staff were seated in the 'Norman Brearley Room' inside the VIP Lounge as well. Everyone also had tea/coffee and some light refreshments while waiting to board the plane.
- Huzur (aba) and his entourage left the VIP Lounge at 12:30pm and departed from Australia to go to Nadi in Fiji at 1:30pm via Air Pacific Flight No. QF391.
- May Allah keep his Holiness safe in his further journey to Fiji, New Zealand and then Japan before returning to London and May Allah assist Huzur (aba) in fulfilling the purpose of travelling to these countries. Ameen.
- May Allah make Huzur's (aba) trip to Australia a blessing for the Australian Jamaat and enable this Jamaat to grow spiritually in leaps and bounds. May Allah also enable His Holiness to re-visit this nation again sooner rather than later. Ameen.
On completion of Huzur's tour to Australia, the Ahmadiyya Australia website admin, technical and news teams sign off. These teams tirelessly worked day and night to bring you the up-to-date highlights of the tour. Please remember them in your kindest prayers, Jazakomullah!
More reports and photo galleries about this history making tour will continue to be posted.
Administrator - Ahmadiyya Australia website